Updating Pocket Hub firmware
Yellow Pocket Hub
No Firmware Update Available.
Black pocket Hub
Download Firmware Update r0414 here and overwrite any previous version.
This update includes:
- Increased speed of Ch LED blinks.
- Adds functionality to show handset signal strengths in future SpeedQuizzing software releases.
- Adds functionality where a press of the button in repeater mode shows signal strength of connection to the master router. Middle LED 1 flash = weak, 10 flashes = strong. (Some more recently purchased black routers may already have this feature.)
Firmware Update Instructions
To check/update the Firmware revision of your SpeedQuizzing Pocket Hub or Power Hub, follow these instructions…
- With the device booted up and connected to a computer via Ethernet cable, input 192.168.226.1 in a web browser and hit Return (default admin password = quizzing).
- The revision number can the be found in the bottom right hand corner of the GUI.
- To install an updated version, go to the Flash Firmware tab and upload the downloaded file.
- IMPORTANT: It can take up to 5 minutes to fully install and re-boot the Firmware, so until 5 minutes has passed and the LEDs on the router show that it has re-booted properly, DO NOT remove the Ethernet cable or power down the device.
Pocket Hub instruction manual
Download Pocket Hub Instruction manual here.