Hosting a SpeedQuizzing event for the first time?
If you are preparing to host your first SpeedQuizzing event, or need a little helping hand before taking the leap, our new training sessions are perfect for you. For those new to the game, the prospect of hosting your own quiz may seem a little daunting. However, with 1-1 help and advice from an experienced SpeedQuizzing host you will be ready for your opening night. The SpeedQuizzing software is simple and easy to use, so even if you don’t know your iOS from your Android, you will be set up in no time.
The sessions cover everything to get you ready to start hosting SpeedQuizzing, including:
- Installing and authorising the SpeedQuizzing software on your laptop.
- Booking an activation key and Quizpack.
- Connecting a suitable wireless router.
- Things to watch out for such as Windows Firewalls and WiFi interference.
- Plugging into a sound system.
- Understanding the different SpeedQuizzing formats.
Sessions run on Mondays, 11 am – 2:30 pm at our facility in York (YO1 7HT).
£50 per attendee, including lunch.
To be eligible you must…
- Have a definite date in place for your opening night.
- Have registered for a SpeedQuizzing User account and have purchased a minimum of three SpeedQuizzing credits.
- Be able to bring the laptop and router which you plan to use along with you. The laptop must be running Windows XP or later on PC, or OS X 10.6 or later on Mac (and be in good working order).
To book your place now, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org